Dental treatment in Clanfield, Hamphire
South Lane Dental welcomes new patients to the practice and we are always happy to be recommended by existing patients. Patients are accepted on a private basis only.
What can I expect to receive from the extra cost of private dental treatment?
- Consultation appointments to a personalised treatment plans and service.
- A wide range of treatments and information to help you make the best choice.
- Continuity of care with your dentist.
- A service more closely tailored to individual needs.
- Shorter waiting times.
- Tailored advice on how to best look after your teeth and prevent problems in the future.
We have a welcome pack providing more information regarding the practice. If you would like to receive a pack please telephone 023 92 596444, Email us, or complete our Information pack request form and tick the box asking for 'new patients info pack'.
Please include your address for a postal copy.
New Patient Consultation
To make an appointment please telephone 023 92 596444 or email us.
After your initial consultation we will provide you with an estimate of the cost of any required treatment.
What does a new patient consultation involve?
After a full medical history is taken the dentist will carry out a full examination of your teeth, gums, oral cavity and surrounding tissues such as the jaw joints. As dentists we provide care for all structures associated with the mouth.
Appropriate x-rays will be taken and following this we will discuss treatment options with you. A full estimate for any appropriate treatment will be given.